*Follow the below mentioned steps if you face the same problem every time
1. Uninstall previous Emsigner and Download Emsigner latest version from GST Site >www.gst.gov.in > Login > Click on Register/Update DSC(Option available in the dropdown at the top right corner, where applicant’s name mentioned) > Click here for instructions on installing signer utility
2. Install your DSC Token in your computer.
3. For Chrome : Open Chrome — Settings — Advance — Content Setting — Java script — Under Allow Tab Click on “Add” on right side And add this address https://18.104.22.168:1585
4. For Mozila Firefox : go to options — Security — Exceptions Add https://22.214.171.124:1585 — Click Allow
5. Search CMD (Command Prompt) And Run as Administrator Type in the following line in CMD and Press Enter netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=1645 listenaddress=127.0.0.1 connectport=1585 connectaddress=127.0.0.1
6. Open new tab and open this link https://127.0.0.1:1585
6(i). At the bottom of the page click advance or
6(ii). Click Proceed to 127.0.0.1 (unsafe) – (This will show This page isn’t working no need to worry)
Now try to register, update or upload your returns using DSC without any issue.
Note:- If you still face any such issues you can reach out to us and we’ll help you with the possible solutions